Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
...beer pong, flippy cup, and or bags tourney?? ...
So, what we're trying to say is....maybe this doesn't sound like such an out-of-place idea at all. I'd probably join in if it were happening while I'm around.

·
Registered
547 Posts
So, what we're trying to say is....maybe this doesn't sound like such an out-of-place idea at all. I'd probably join in if it were happening while I'm around.
LOL ok then I try and bring my bags set! Im not sure if theyll fit in the FJ with all of my Summit gear but Ill see what I can do!!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Cool....and if not, at least we'll have your fun attitude in the mix, and that's the most important thing you could bring. :clap:

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about. Texans drinkng? Well maybe a before dinner drink and a nightcap before bed. Of course we do try to stay on an all liquid diet at least 2-3 days per week.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about. Texans drinkng? Well maybe a before dinner drink and a nightcap before bed. Of course we do try to stay on an all liquid diet at least 2-3 days per week.
Don't deny it. With the so much German influence in Texas we have some good food and damn good beer. :cheers: Hard liquer on the other hand is something we have to get out of state. :mecry:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
You had to bring the farm animals into this.........
This sheep? He was merely helping it get over the fence..... :cowfrown::cowfrown::cowfrown:

:jester::jester::jester::jester:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
121 - 138 of 138 Posts