Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All:

I joined this forum last year, after i bought my FJ2014. Didn't get involved actively on the events & summit.

I appreciated everyone guidance on my other threads for discussing the tire size options for my FJ. Finally after a long wait, i got KO2s on my FJ. I got them one size bigger than stock size.

I am looking to explore the trails and snow exploration in North West / WA. I was wondering, if there are any events happening with the group trips, i can join. I have never done this before, and definitely wants to stick with the experts & experienced to learn the tips & techniques.

Thanx
Regards
MD

·
Registered
121 Posts
I will be hitting the snow again this saturday if you want to tag along. I am located in bothell also. Pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I might be interested for an early Sat run too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Solid E, shot me a pm and we can get something going.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Did you guys make it out on a run? I am holding out for more snow but certainly jonesing to try out these tires and suspension set up on some white stuff. We just need some snow in the hils around here, all the Easterners are getting it but we get a balmy winter so far.

·
Registered
121 Posts
There is a tahuya run formulating for next saturday, may not be snow but will be a good day of wheelin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts