Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an excellent military M116A2 trailer that I bought in hopes of building my offroad unit. It previously had a diesel generator on it and now is 6 ft wide by 8 ft long flat bed. It has stake pockets, top bows and a good cover. It pulls very easy behind the fj with no noticeable gas milage drop. I pulled it over 200 miles home when I picked it up. Extremely solid and has new tires ( 16 inch), good clearance , pintle hitch and surge break. All original . weighs around 600 to 700 pounds I'd guess. This was the lightest military trailer I could find after the M416 and had much more "square footage". Perfect for offroad build, but when I began designing my build I found that I don't need nearly that much room in a trailer as I am planning for shorter trips and don't need a lot of "stuff" but just want to keep the fj mostly unencumbered and able to use back seats. I want $1200 for it picked up in Little Switzerland, NC area.
I am unable to attach pics for some reason, but email or call me and I can answer with pictures. [email protected] or 828 385 3100

1 - 1 of 1 Posts