Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I know everyone is looking for new exterior accessories to give their rig a sweet look AND actually provide good protection. Anyways, I found this stuff today and its definitely worth a look if your in the market for some solid protection.

Heres the link

https://www.metaltech4x4.com/default.aspx Suspension, bumpers, sliders, roll cage, ICON, Total Chaos, Old Man Emu, ARB, PIAA, Metal-tech, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Land Cruiser

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
MT is working on a new rear bumper for me with integrated Rigid Duallys for back up lights. I've only dealt with Mark so far but the customer service is unreal. I tried to purchase the lights and have them shipped to MT but 4wheelparts wouldn't ship to an address that didn't jive with the credit card (fraud prevention) so Mark ordered the lights himself, on his dime to be added to the bill (which won't be paid until the bumper is done) and didn't even want a deposit. Outstanding customer service IMO.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm pretty new to the forums but metal tech was just wanting to get the word out about their new parts so I figured I would do them a favor and post it on here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
MT is working on a new rear bumper for me with integrated Rigid Duallys for back up lights. I've only dealt with Mark so far but the customer service is unreal. I tried to purchase the lights and have them shipped to MT but 4wheelparts wouldn't ship to an address that didn't jive with the credit card (fraud prevention) so Mark ordered the lights himself, on his dime to be added to the bill (which won't be paid until the bumper is done) and didn't even want a deposit. Outstanding customer service IMO.
Keep us posted please, very interested in seeing the bumper when done. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
For sure, I won't be getting the bumper until May because Mark is bringing it to Cruise Moab for me but it will get it's first test there and I'm sure it'll be in several (hundred) pictures.

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
What's Metal Tech???

You know, guys, there's this really cool truck about to be released by Toyota called an FJ Cruiser. Check out the link!:

FJ Cruiser

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
I know, it's real nice.

They even have a 4-wheel-drive version with offroad shocks and a high-end radio called the FJammer!

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Funny,
There are a bunch of comments on here about the how the OP must be new etc...

MetalTech was running a Facebook contest. You had to post this: https://www.metaltech4x4.com/default.aspx Suspension, bumpers, sliders, roll cage, ICON, Total Chaos, Old Man Emu, ARB, PIAA, Metal-tech, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Land Cruiser

Somewhere on the web and then post up on facebook. Enter as much as you like. I entered 3 times, and Yeah... I won a $120 snatch strap, so now who doesn't know what they are talking about?
Good try herestothegears, don't feel bad that I won. :)

link to the contest:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186862698014646&id=90804635893

1 - 14 of 14 Posts