Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have booked a room there and just wondering if anyone has stayed there and can give us their opinion. Hope so. Thanks in advance.

What about River Edge?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Greetings.. I don't know anything specifically about the Victorian Inn. I'm trying to place it, but nothing yet. I can vouch for the Christmas House. George and Allyson are good people and the Inn is nice.. Ron

We have booked a room there and just wondering if anyone has stayed there and can give us their opinion. Hope so. Thanks in advance.

What about River Edge?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Christy and I stayed at the Vic last year a week before the summit. we are staying there for the summit this year. Very nice hotel and they except dogs. They have a nice little breakfast room with chow in the morning. nice clean rooms too. VOO:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
This is the first time we'll be staying...but have heard many of positive things about it. It's also right next to the best western where the vendors are ;)

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
My wife and I are booked there as well...looks nice, well so does all of Ouray for that matter.
We are going with our 20Month old. and booked a a room with king beds and sofa, but now we wished we would have booked the room with a smaller adjacent room so we can watch some teli, while he sleeps....so if anyone booked such a room and would be willing to trade, we'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
My wife and I are booked there as well...looks nice, well so does all of Ouray for that matter.
We are going with our 20Month old. and booked a a room with king beds and sofa, but now we wished we would have booked the room with a smaller adjacent room so we can watch some teli, while he sleeps....so if anyone booked such a room and would be willing to trade, we'd appreciate it.
LOL:lol: Not to be a smartass Swi but you can watch tv after you put the big boy to bed. Raised three of my own. Just bring him over to play with Roofus. That'l make him sleep sound! VOO:habbobuggs:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
LOL:lol: Not to be a smartass Swi but you can watch tv after you put the big boy to bed. Raised three of my own. Just bring him over to play with Roofus. That'l make him sleep sound! VOO:habbobuggs:
I so thought that myself too... We've got 3 and there is no tip toein around in my family...they can sleep through 4 wheelin...or anything else for that matter.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, makes me feel much better about the place. Looking forward to meeting you all. It's all about FJ's.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
SmartAss ... just kidding :rofl: Anyways..totally agree, when he sleeps it is sound a sleep(even while wheeling)...but he likes to get up if he sees us still up. My little guys bed time is usually 730PM, but at the summit it will most likely be 830PM .. anyways, we'll see.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I so thought that myself too... We've got 3 and there is no tip toein around in my family...they can sleep through 4 wheelin...or anything else for that matter.
Oh cool! How old are they? Mine are old enough to stay home at the heavily monitored fort. I'll be able to tune in the webcam and watch them from Ouray. Free wireless at the Vic by the way. Mine are 22 20 and 18. I told them don't call me from the jailhouse. LOL I think they will survive. VOO

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
mine are 6, 4, and 2...they'll be at grandma's for this event... first va-ca without them... I've got mixed emotions.. :worried:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Both me and Demello are booked there too..we both will have our kids there so the playground they have is going to get used.. LOL...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
good question... I have t-mobile... I didn't have much problems getting the reception in town... I know that for sure...but the trails...haven't been up on them yet.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on, who wants to be yakking on the phone in those beautiful mountains? I have never been to Colorado and am so looking forward to seeing new country.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I'll be wanting to make sure that my customer's with emergencies can reach me..and I have consistent work for my employees ;) but that's just me........

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
My family and I are booked at that one as well. My wife picked it out, after calling around, and such. We needed a larger room for 6, and that one seemed to be a good deal. It's pretty close to Summit Central (Best Western). See you all there. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
WE are staying @ the Victorian Inn as well!
Then on to Twin Lakes, Colorado for some tent camping for another week.
We will then rent some 4wheelers and hit some more trails.
I"m still looking for some chatters to chat with so we can meet in Ouray.
Yahoo: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It'll be great meeting all of you. Less than a month.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts