Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw we could build our own FJC, but did anyone take a look at the videos from Ojai and the like? They are incredible. I gotta have one now. :)

The flooded trails scene got me all excited!!! Houston has a small flooding problem at times. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, I had fun last night playing them over and over again. Seems that the Big Bear video would not play. The others did.

The Rubicon video going up that 25-30 degree smooth rockface was cool. Burining a little rubber to get her up too. And when he bottomed out from his level start, those rocks he was driving over sounded like it was taking off some paint.

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
the sounds were fake. look at the one where its going through water - it sounds like an oceanic liner.

the one with the belly - it sounds like a tiger roaring

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the pointless-ness (there goes another Don Kingism) of the thread, need to get my post count higher.... :D

Funny what you said about the sounds,...was at work when I saw them, so I didn't have any sound.. :)

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
There was one huge problem about the build your own FJ........... Being from Seattle, that water is an average day driving on the freeway here.. :eek:

Please please......... Price??????

PS Got all my options figured out....... Almost all of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts