Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1704 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
7,972 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
The number of hot chicks in these photos is turning this thread into one that I heartily approve of.

Sorry, did I just type that out loud?

·
トヨタ Master
7,972 Posts
These are 7" wide and the backspacing is less so tires don't rub on steering components of the old Toyotas. The Fifteen52 would work better on modern Toys with their 4.25 and 4.5 b.s. I picked up a pristine '83 Hilux a few weeks ago, hence the research. Speaking of which, I did not know that 16" wheels were never offered on North American Land Cruisers. We only got the 15" here, but if you want 10 ply tires, you have to find the 16s, there are a few companies out there repopping them (Like CCOT) and there are numerous sets on ebay. The factory specs are 16x5.5 with 3.25 back spacing with riveted clips for hub caps or the split rim type 16x6 with same b.s. and keeper ring. New hub caps can be had as well in OE Toyota packages. (y)

Looked all over the web for the Flex Vintage with the 5 slots, this is the only place I found them. Do you have a link, H?

Reactions: amaclach

·
トヨタ Master
7,972 Posts
I would prefer the white powder coat to the gray or black. I have an email in to customer support at FJCO to see if they could do this for me or sell them bare. We'll see. They're frickin' pricey!

·
トヨタ Master
7,972 Posts
Thanks for the peer pressure. 💰

Reactions: Hannibal

·
トヨタ Master
7,972 Posts
1681 - 1700 of 1704 Posts