Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I want the Rally bumper for my 80 series.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Their 4runner tube bumper is sweet. Be nice if they offered a standard option product like that one for the FJ bumper they have listed.
Completely agree.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
don't really like the fj bumpers, but that tubular 4R bumper is very nice.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
diggin the rear bumper, nice and simple almost looks stockish, the front is sorta crazy but not bad

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
I want the Rally bumper for my 80 series.
There ARB copy for the 80 series is the same all the way down to the crappy, thin recovery points on it :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Never know, they may want to become a supporting vendor here. Here is the contact information to become one [email protected]
Then we can discuss their bumper designs and options, directly
thanks
Don

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
There ARB copy for the 80 series is the same all the way down to the crappy, thin recovery points on it :lol:
I noticed that. Dig the rally style but it looks to have the same flimsy point or stock points that I dont trust. Gonna try to get more pics but will prob wind up with a Metaltech

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
I noticed that. Dig the rally style but it looks to have the same flimsy point or stock points that I dont trust. Gonna try to get more pics but will prob wind up with a Metaltech
I like the metal tech. I wanted one without a stinger but they wanted to charge me the same price as one with a stinger. (When i had talked to a guy that bought a stingerless one for 100 cheaper because of that).

That kind of steered me away plus i could get the ARB for ~750 with no tax if i bought it from TRDparts4u.

I plan on having those weak stock recovery points removed and getting some beefy, thick recovery points welded on. Maybe make some Hi-Lift lifting points as well.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like the metal tech. I wanted one without a stinger but they wanted to charge me the same price as one with a stinger. (When i had talked to a guy that bought a stingerless one for 100 cheaper because of that).

That kind of steered me away plus i could get the ARB for ~750 with no tax if i bought it from TRDparts4u.

I plan on having those weak stock recovery points removed and getting some beefy, thick recovery points welded on. Maybe make some Hi-Lift lifting points as well.
here you go.

Heavy Duty Clevis / D-ring Tab

1 - 19 of 19 Posts