Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the crew at MotoAlliance for outstanding customer service!!

I ordered the Viper Elite while I was deployed, and when I got home I realized it wouldn't fit in the WP Bumper (or so I thought). I called them up and they offered to fix the problem since they told me it would.

I decided to give it a go anyway to see if it would work.

It took a little trimming, and the fairlead had to be "custom" affixed, since the Elite takes up SOOOO much room, but I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks again for outstanding customer service and a great product!!!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
That same winch (and Helmut :wave:) rescued my truck on a gnarly crawling trail up in the mountains here :lol:

I needed to be pulled backwards a couple of feet from the pictured position due to a horrible spot

Here's a rear view :

That winch is definitely capable :rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear you had a successful recovery!!! Those are some amazing pics! Thanks for sharing those!! Wish I had trails like that down here!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
My pleasure! That is an amazing spot just behind Snowbird Ski Resort in the National Forest boundary. It's probably impossible to take a bad picture there but we did have some good photographers in FJs that day :lol:

You can even see his rope I just noticed.... and the winch way back in the distance on Helmut's bumper.

It's just a hop, skip, and a jump to trails like this in the Salt Lake City area, and 4 hours South and all in between in Moab.
It's a magical place, especially if you're not from here like me (I think I might appreciate it more) . Unlimited trails of all types, lengths, etc littering the state. Hardly anyone on them either except the well known Moab trails.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks to the crew at MotoAlliance for outstanding customer service!!

I ordered the Viper Elite while I was deployed, and when I got home I realized it wouldn't fit in the WP Bumper (or so I thought). I called them up and they offered to fix the problem since they told me it would.

I decided to give it a go anyway to see if it would work.

It took a little trimming, and the fairlead had to be "custom" affixed, since the Elite takes up SOOOO much room, but I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks again for outstanding customer service and a great product!!!:clap::clap:
that's one good looking bumper. i love it!:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts