Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Viper Max 9,500 lbs. winch for sale with Amsteel blue 5/16” x 100ft. synthetic line upgrade. The winch is in the original box and has never been mounted or used. It includes a cover, aluminum hawse fairlead, damper blanket, clevis hook, wired and wireless remote controls and a snatch block. This winch should fit in most of the aftermarket winch bumpers including Demello. The control box can be remotely mounted if needed depending on your bumper layout. The price is $500 and you must be able to pick it up at my house in San Marcos (North County San Diego)…I will not ship due to the size and weight. Here is a link to the website where I bought it:

Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Would be Nice
If all NIB why no shipping?
I really didn't want to deal with shipping something this big and heavy. However, if you want to cover the cost of shipping...I guess I will go for it. I would be sending it from zip 92078 and the weight is probably somewhere around 75-85 lbs if you want to get an estimate from UPS. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Price is negotiable...but please keep in mind that this thing is heavy and shipping would be expensive so local pickup is preferred.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts