Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for places to mess around besides OBX. I dont know of any mud holes, farm land trails, large muddy backyards or even small puddles in this area. I know there was one by Oceana a long time ago but that has been closed up since 2008. I have searched every 4X4 club and trail related website and most of them are out dated and dont have anything listed.

If anyone has a place they know that is within an hour away please let me know.

I have 32" MTs on stock suspension so nothing that is going to get my stuck too bad would be great. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
crickets... Honestly don't know of anything close... need to head up north to find anything.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
You would think in the land of 8" fabtech lifts on every third truck with 35s+ there would be oofroad spots everywhere.

·
Registered
900 Posts
The last place was by Norfolk airport but it went the way of the dodo like so much else!
Photos from 07

The holes were very deep! It was mostly ATVs that went there but I wouldn't recommend going into holes like I did stock! :lol:

I remeber a few more spots but by now they should be fenced off ;);)

Try Pungo...

Also check out FJ Bruisers! They do runs in VA and OBX all the time! By far the best FJ Club on the East Coast! Great group of guys and GREAT BENEFITS once you join! Ill never have to wait for a "Group Buy" again! ;););) Hell I drove 18 hours one way to ride with them last Nov!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts