Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some question about this Vision X stuff...

I just order a light bar and front light bar from you guys, and have some questions..

1. Will 3 HID 5750's fit fine on the light bar (non hooped ) , and will 3 fit fine in the light bar from you guys?

2. How would a Vision X 42" lightbar fit on the light bar?

3. Which one would give me the best lighting? I drive in many areas that are abundant in deer and it's DARK.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The roof rack light bar is 40" wide, so the 42" bar would be extremely tight. On the bright side we have a 32" bar in stock that would fit perfectly on the light bar. The 32" bar would equal 5 six inch HID's so you would be able to light up the night. If it is dark in your area I would recommend the 32" bar and we can offer you a great deal on it. Call me for pricing!!

You could probably fit the 5750's on the front over bumper light bar, but it might be a little tight as you don't have as much depth between the bar and the bumper. I would recommend a slimmer light on the front bar.

If you put the Xmitter bar on the roof, I would go with some Halogen's on the light bar.

Give me a call and we can set up some great light prices and ship them to you in the same shippment if you want with your other products!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I would agree with I.F. I have been looking into this light bar for some time.. I would go with the 32 because the fit would be easy and I was going to keep the halogens in my light bar/cage. It would offer a sightly different variance of light. I haven't bought it only because it is currently cost prohibited for my "allowed spending" :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts