Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intense Fabrication now has in stock Vision X lights!

These are some of the best off-road lights money can buy! You can take a look at all they have to offer at Halogen, HID, and LED Lighting. XPC Batteries.* | Vision X Global Lighting Systems, Vision X Off Road Lighting, Vision Motor Sports

The tungsten halogen lights can be uprgaded to HID at a later time by just adding the HID ballist and bulb to the light, they use the same housing!

We have in stock:

Round lights:
6.5 inch tungsten halogen lights: $140 per light
8.5 inch tungsten halogen lights: $164 per light
6.5 inch HID lights: $380 per light
basic 6 inch halogen lights: $110 per set of two with harness

Vision X light bars:
12 inch light bar = as powerful as two HID's: $470
18 inch light bar = more powerful as two HID's: $700

Other lights and options available, call for pricing and options!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Intense Fabrication now has in stock Vision X lights!

These are some of the best off-road lights money can buy! You can take a look at all they have to offer at Halogen, HID, and LED Lighting. XPC Batteries.* | Vision X Global Lighting Systems, Vision X Off Road Lighting, Vision Motor Sports

The tungsten halogen lights can be uprgaded to HID at a later time by just adding the HID ballist and bulb to the light, they use the same housing!

We have in stock:

Round lights:
6.5 inch tungsten halogen lights: $140 per light
8.5 inch tungsten halogen lights: $164 per light
6.5 inch HID lights: $380 per light
basic 6 inch halogen lights: $110 per set of two with harness

Vision X light bars:
12 inch light bar = as powerful as two HID's: $470
18 inch light bar = as powerful as two HID's: $700

Other lights and options available, call for pricing and options!
which ones more powerful?:lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The brightest and most powerful would be the Xmitter light bars. Next would be the HID's then the Tungsten Halogens. If you go onto VisionX's website and click on the LED lights there is a side by side comparison between high beams, HID's and the light bars...pretty F'ing amazing how bright they are!

As you go with longer light bars, they get brighter. A 12 inch light bar is equal to two 6 inch HID lights.

We saw them at SEMA and we were so impressed we signed up on the spot to become a dealer. These are not the cheapest lights, but they are in my opinion the best out there...first place in the Baja 1000 using Vision X lights.

Oh by the way, they come with a lifetime warranty!

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
Those xmitter bars are the brightest flippin things ever!

I was at a night race in lucerne a while back, and a truck had the 18in xmitter on top. You could tell which truck it was among all the others 8 miles out in the pitch black desert from where we were sitting! It was insanely bright!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
wish i had the money for the 18" light bar *droooools*

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have the Vision X Tantrum rock lights and these things are the coolest thing since sliced bread...low power draw, no heat, bright, waterproof and remote controlled! No relays or switches to install, just very light weight LED pods (8 of them).

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have the Vision X Tantrum rock lights and these things are the coolest thing since sliced bread...low power draw, no heat, bright, waterproof and remote controlled! No relays or switches to install, just very light weight LED pods (8 of them).
Edit....they are water resistant, not waterproof. Be careful about completely submerging them in water as water will get between the LEDs and the plastic outer cover. Once that dries, you will have muddy colored areas that are impossible to clean and block (somewhat) the LED light. I am told by the VisionX guys (after the fact of course) that 99% of this can be avoided by using RTV silicone to mount the lights instead of the adhesive pad and screws that come with the kit.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
can you expand on this.. I've been looking at the 30" for a while but damn its expensive.. as I remember it was like $1400

Edit: the only thing that needs to be installed is a pwr line?

·
Registered
816 Posts
can you expand on this.. I've been looking at the 30" for a while but damn its expensive.. as I remember it was like $1400

Edit: the only thing that needs to be installed is a pwr line?
I don't have any of their LED strips, so I can't comment on those. With the Tantrum LED Pods, there is just a single, two conductor wire that goes from each pod to a 8 port distribution block (1 port for each pod). From there a single wire (with about 10 smaller wires in it) goes from the distribution block to the master controller.

Typically, the distribution block is mounted in the engine bay and the master controller is mounted somewhere in the cabin.

This master controller is what supplies the power to the block and then to the pods from there through the distribution block. There is another two conductor wire that comes out of the master controller for 12v power (I hardwired mine, tapping into the 12v cigarette lighter circuit).

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I don't have any of their LED strips, so I can't comment on those. With the Tantrum LED Pods, there is just a single, two conductor wire that goes from each pod to a 8 port distribution block (1 port for each pod). From there a single wire (with about 10 smaller wires in it) goes from the distribution block to the master controller.

Typically, the distribution block is mounted in the engine bay and the master controller is mounted somewhere in the cabin.

This master controller is what supplies the power to the block and then to the pods from there through the distribution block. There is another two conductor wire that comes out of the master controller for 12v power (I hardwired mine, tapping into the 12v cigarette lighter circuit).
Makes sense.. Thanks, I've been looking into the rock light pods too. As well as adding a two pod set under the hood for night time fixes..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts