401 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
75395-35070

Part #: 75395-35070
Name: Clip, Outside Moulding, No. 1

Re-Usable? No

Used In:

• Fastening the plastic hood trim with the fake hood scoop to the hood metal
  • Fastening the plastic splash guard strip behind the front fender, below the front door hinges (facing out the side of the car)

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Very helpful stuff.
Any idea what the part number is for the clips and pins that hold the fender liners on in the front?

·
Registered
494 Posts
The front fender plastic liner that runs the length of the front wheel well and is attached to the inner fender panels. I believe two parts are needed for the clips, female and male.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Great job! Thank you for doing this.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
The front fender plastic liner that runs the length of the front wheel well and is attached to the inner fender panels. I believe two parts are needed for the clips, female and male.
Thanks.
This attached is from the 2007 factory parts sheets that I retrieved off this forum several years ago. Read carefully as there might be two types of flare clips. Also, the attached shows the part number for the mudflap clips.

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for sending the link.
The inner fender panel liner is a two piece liner that in the lower portion has the water divert er attached to it. This liner is above the front tires in the wheel well.
I think the picture that you have is for the front fender flares.
Thanks for trying.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Thanks for sending the link.
The inner fender panel liner is a two piece liner that in the lower portion has the water divert er attached to it. This liner is above the front tires in the wheel well.
I think the picture that you have is for the front fender flares.
Thanks for trying.
Try this extracted view of the fender. It seems the clip (callout # 14) is Part # 52161-02020 that 101FireDog provided details about earlier. There is another clip (callout # 21) identified as Part # 90467-10186. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
The more I work on my FJ, the more kinds of specialty trim fasteners I discover. During more than one of my own projects, I've had to hunt back to find someone else's unrelated modification thread that mentioned a specific fastener, to find and/or confirm a part number. No more! Here, I'll nicely catalogue every faster I meet from here on in so that I don't have to hunt around.

Click a picture of a fastener for more information about it. In no particular order:

Photos Pending

I either haven't got my hands on these fasteners yet to stage to-scale photos of them, or I haven't personally interacted with these fasteners and another forum member contributed their information.

Click the part # to go to Toyota's parts website. Click the fastener name to go to the forum post with additional information & photos.

That's great information, I was told about this website that sells only dealer parts for why cheaper been using them for over a year now and i've saved a ton of cash. www.toyotapartsprime.com

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Anyone know the part number for the plastic clips that hold the Radio / HVAC bezel in place.
The best I can tell is that the knobs are part of the "Integration and Control Panel Assembly", and do not come separately. Neither in the parts manual or factory manual (which outlines the steps to assemble and disassemble components) show the knobs, let alone the metal clips inside the knobs themselves.

The best bet is to find a salvage yard or maybe contact FJ Joel, can't remember his member name exactly. Joel has made badges, gear shift handles, and, if I remember correctly, metal knobs for the HVAC controls.

Sorry, but this is the best I'm able to come up with.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The best I can tell is that the knobs are part of the "Integration and Control Panel Assembly", and do not come separately. Neither in the parts manual or factory manual (which outlines the steps to assemble and disassemble components) show the knobs, let alone the metal clips inside the knobs themselves.

The best bet is to find a salvage yard or maybe contact FJ Joel, can't remember his member name exactly. Joel has made badges, gear shift handles, and, if I remember correctly, metal knobs for the HVAC controls.

Sorry, but this is the best I'm able to come up with.
Much appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Try this extracted view of the fender. It seems the clip (callout # 14) is Part # 52161-02020 that 101FireDog provided details about earlier. There is another clip (callout # 21) identified as Part # 90467-10186. I hope this is what you are looking for.
I do believe those are the clips.
Thanks for pulling up the fender diagram and parts list. This will really help me out!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts