Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

· Premium Member
742 Posts
That clip is no longer available.
I had one of the few remaining from the final batch, & it broke...
:crying

D:mecry:

· Registered
202 Posts
How about the clips that hold the front grille on?
I was going to remove the front grille to polish the head light lenses and broke the first one even though I eased it out very gently.
I suspect the balance will not survive either.

The next question is a good low cost source for the oem replacements?

Thank you.

Pat

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
64726-52010-b1

Part #: 64726-52010-B1
Name: Clip

Re-Usable? Yes

Used In:

• Fastening the footwell trim to the center console's lower piece - the one with the rectangular buttons.

Attachments

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

Attachments

· Registered
Mississauga Ontario Canada
278 Posts
COWL Panel, each side;

1 x 61991-35010

1 x 61992-35010

2 x 61118-35010
I can't find the number of the part that "receives" the smaller square clip. It is attached to the fender but one of the "prongs" is broken. Anyone had to order one of those?

UPDATE EDIT: Never mind, the broken clip I saw in the fender was the clip that had broken away from the cowling! The cowling clips go into holes!

P.

· Premium Member
2,268 Posts
Subscribed!

· Premium Member
2014 FJ Cruiser
96 Posts
I'm getting a lot of squeak from the screw grommet that holds the door panel to the actual door - the one behind the interior handle.
Does anyone know if the screw grommet (part 90189-A0002) mentioned earlier in the thread will work as a replacement?
I inquired about that part number at the dealership and they couldn't find anything.

· Registered
357 Posts
I'm getting a lot of squeak from the screw grommet that holds the door panel to the actual door - the one behind the interior handle.
Does anyone know if the screw grommet (part 90189-A0002) mentioned earlier in the thread will work as a replacement?
I inquired about that part number at the dealership and they couldn't find anything.
According to https://parts.toyota.com/p/Toyota_2011_FJ-Cruiser/GROMMET---SCREW/69375492/90189A0002.html
this part doesn't fit on an FJ Cruiser.

Note, when I read your post, the part number was a link. All I did was click the link to get the answer above.

· Premium Member
2014 FJ Cruiser
96 Posts
According to https://parts.toyota.com/p/Toyota_2011_FJ-Cruiser/GROMMET---SCREW/69375492/90189A0002.html
this part doesn't fit on an FJ Cruiser.

Note, when I read your post, the part number was a link. All I did was click the link to get the answer above.
Interesting. When I search that part number it does come up on a couple of sites as fitting.
But in the process of searching for that part, I also found part 90189-06018, which appears to be the door handle grommet. We shall see...

· Registered
357 Posts
Interesting. When I search that part number it does come up on a couple of sites as fitting.
But in the process of searching for that part, I also found part 90189-06018, which appears to be the door handle grommet. We shall see...
The site I looked at had me enter a model year for my FJ. I suppose it's possible that it might fit YOUR FJ. Good luck on your search.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts