Votes: 8 14.5%
  • aballas

Votes: 1 1.8%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Post a photo of your FJ Cruiser, please one photo each in this thread. We will be accepting photos over the weekend only! Monday end of business I will collect all the entries and change the thread to a poll with the entries in it. September 30 the voting will close! The Winner gets entered into a draw with all the other winners in the AutoGuide network and 10 winners are drawn to win an oil change gift certificate. The winner here will also win a lifetime premium membership and an FJcruiser.com site sticker.

I will ask that you do not comment or post in this thread other then to post your entries. When the winner is announced you can congratulate or debate the merits of winner then. Any questions please pm me or politely post them Here

Now dig up some photos and start posting!

Now take note! This caused some arguments over rules or the lack there of here. To be clear, all I care is that the photo you submit includes your FJ! There was a big issue with the solicitation of votes and other issues. If you want to PM blast people things like "VOTE FOR ME" I cant really stop you, however you may end up being blocked by multiple annoyed users. I don't mind comradery but be civil about it please.

Finally if you don't like this contest or how it is managed ignore it. If people bring it to your attention via PM and you don't care for it either tell them you don't care or block them.

for the rest of you, I wish you all luck in the voting and cant wait to see what gets posted!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Uwharrie ORV Park

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
october