Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did this trip over the weekend. It's roughly 235 miles, most of it done on forest roads, gravel, dirt 2 track, a small water crossing, a some pavement. Dry, dusty, and super fun...

We started in Stevenson, camped, then fueled up in Packwood the next day, hit the trail again, camped, then made it to The Nile and up and over to Ellensburg the next day.

· Premium Member
204 Posts
Nice to see some video from Bethel Ridge! We did sections 1 & 2 a couple weeks ago--after gutting out the bumps on sec 2 from Wenas Rd. to HWY 410 earlier in the summer, the bypass was a welcome option. In my opinion, the route gets more spectacular and the driving gets better from sec 3 northward. Hard to beat the views in the Okanagans, at least when there aren't any fires...

· Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to see some video from Bethel Ridge! We did sections 1 & 2 a couple weeks ago--after gutting out the bumps on sec 2 from Wenas Rd. to HWY 410 earlier in the summer, the bypass was a welcome option. In my opinion, the route gets more spectacular and the driving gets better from sec 3 northward. Hard to beat the views in the Okanagans, at least when there aren't any fires...
Thx. We were short on time, but I have done the Wenas route on my dirt bike before. The guys we were with needed to get back to Portland so we bypassed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.