Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I have a Wacom Cintiq 12WX tablet that I purchased about 1.5 years ago when I was doing a little more graphic work than I am now. I feel bad for it sitting there not being used.

This is a tablet, which once connected to your computer allows you to draw on the screen. You can also use it the same way the traditional Wacom tablets work, by controlling another screen.

It's in absolutely excellent shape. Non-smoking environment, always kept in the box when not in use. I have the original box, manuals, pen, cables, etc. Everything that came with it new is included. Connects to PC/Mac via USB and DVI/VGA.

Works equally well with Windows or Mac OS X. I've used it with Windows Vista/7 and Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6. This thing speeds up your Photoshop/Illustrator projects really well once you get your workspace setup. The buttons and touchstrips also make switching tools, zooming, etc very easy. You don't even have to move to the toolbox or even move your pen.

Here are some quick specs:

- 12.1'' IPS, color accurate (with calibration) LCD
- 1024 pressure levels for pen/eraser
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- Physical size: 16''wide x 10.5''tall x 0.67''thick

All the specs on Wacom's website. If you want this thing, you probably already know what it is, what it's about, and what it can do.

I'm asking $700. New they are $999 and I promise you won't find one in better condition. I take care of my electronics. It's pretty much what you'd pay for a used one anywhere else (like eBay). If you have a REASONABLE offer, I might be willing to negotiate a little. I'm not really interested in trades.

I'm sorry I don't have any better pictures, but I can probably figure something out if you're seriously interested. Shoot me a PM, we'll talk.

Ideally a local sale, but I'll consider shipping on your dime (with the understanding that I don't control UPS, especially during the holidays).

Thanks! :cheers:

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
As a graphic designer. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I had the money for one right now. Wacom's are purely awesome. Especially these with the screen built in. I'll have one, one day.

Hope someone has the cash not to pass this great deal up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts