Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I've maxed out the number of Photos I can store here and I only have 3 pages! Guess it's back to Photobucket and linking. :(

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2048 x 1536 size pics take up a lot of room! Do they need to be that big? Shrink em down.
My bad I thought that this place worked like Photobucket and resized them to an appropriate size when they were uploaded. I also thought that I was doing everyone a favor by uploading "Wallpaper Quality" shots to show detail. It'd be a lot of work to resize, and reupload, everything I've uploaded so far. In addition, I'd have to change the resized photos name, on my drive, so that it didn't affect the original. If I did that, it'd affect every photo I've posted in a thread. Way too much work.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
You think people want wallpaper shots of your dash? :grinbiginvert: Agree on big quality of some wallpaper worthy shots ;)

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
You think people want wallpaper shots of your dash? :grinbiginvert: Agree on big quality of some wallpaper worthy shots ;)
his dash is my wallpaper on my computer. what's wrong with that:shrug03:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
You think people want wallpaper shots... Agree on big quality of some wallpaper worthy shots ;)
Did ya' See the Mrs5150 Shot !!... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Sorry, had your avatar on the brain. I'm sure everyone wants 5 options of this as wallpaper tho :p

Look how tiny the little watermark is :p

The forum does resize it so it doesn't take up two monitors when you post it in a thread...just not when you upload it.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh, those were for Bandi when he was still making his own product. LOL, you never know Allpro might've cut him a deal because of my High Res shots! ;)

·
965 Posts
Sorry, had your avatar on the brain. I'm sure everyone wants 5 options of this as wallpaper tho :p

Look how tiny the little watermark is :p

The forum does resize it so it doesn't take up two monitors when you post it in a thread...just not when you upload it.
Don't make fun of my wallpaper:bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts