Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've moved back to a simpler set up w/ my FJ and am looking to unload the Walker Evans Coilovers / Shocks, both w/ adjustable compression reservoirs.
Looking for $500
Located in North Carolina, Winston-Salem area

Front 2.0” Coilovers w/ Compression Adjustes Reservoir
Rebuilt by Walker Evans during the winter of 2018, which included new seals/internals, new braided lines, new pistons, 1 shock tube replaced, etc.(Cost a pretty penny, that's for sure). I’ve put no more than 5000 miles on these since then. No visible or functional issues that I am aware of
These coil-overs are adjustable from 0-3" of lift and exclusively feature Walker-Evans shocks, new upper shock mounts, and 650-lb coils and include the 12-way adjustable compression dampening remote reservoir. Not only will this kit allow you to run bigger tires, it will greatly improve your truck's off-road capability. Our upper mounts are offset to allow you to retain your stock sway bar without any interference or modifcation.​

Rear 2.0" - Compression Adjuster Reservoir Shocks
The rear shocks have NOT been rebuilt but will definitely need to be. When installed (by prior owner), the braided line on the reservoir of one of the 2 shocks rubbed against the rear tire and tore the line. For whatever reason, no mechanic ever noticed or bothered to tell me of the issue.

I can ship at the buyer's expense, but it won't be cheap.
Not parting out.
Price is relatively firm @ $500 for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are right 3 months old and he still has them.. did you ever think he has changed his mind..you know it has been 3 months.. Good Day...I say Good Day ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts