Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
click to enlarge

Finally I have the cash and have gone full circle to my first choice in rims- Walker Evans. 17x9 3.75BS to work with my new 305/65/17 MT ATZ's.

Not the full beadlock, as this is my daily driver, but the simulated beads for use on and off road. I will get the optional large rings in black (not either of the ones shown in the pics).

Question: Is anyone running these and how satisfied are you with the capabilities?

WE is known for strong quality on their tru beads, but how well are the sims holding up?

BTW...the two pictured are my two choices narrowed down- gloss black and flat...I'm leaning towards the flat.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
The blue rings look SAWEET. ANd the rims are definitely awesome rims even if not the beadlock versions.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The blue rings look SAWEET. ANd the rims are definitely awesome rims even if not the beadlock versions.
They would look great....... on your rig. :lol:

Too much bling for a BC..:rofl:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
those look amazing!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An update I never got around to-they shipped to me the full on racing beads and Ive been running these things for 11 years and the only problem I have is the spare is now leaking( I'm using a somewhat worn tire). They've taken a licking over the years and with my latest G2 Nitto's, there's still life in them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts