Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Just the lists.
I did try the tables initially with the forum tool (that I got into accidentally). I was going to post the colors in a table but I got a message “post less than ~400 characters” and decided a images was worth a thousand characters (and easier).
On my phone now it works a whole lot better than the old site, but this fancy stuff is a PITA to get formatted correctly with a phone keyboard. Lol.

For everyone reading along; use [ list ] or [ list=1 ] then below that [*] on each line for the bullet/numbered list with a [ /list ] on its own line to close — note that I added spaces inside [ and ] so it wouldn’t try to parse the description as a tag. It’s 2am and trying show the tag as text is beyond my abilities right now.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Any idea why your :blueblob: is working? Post #11.

Copied it from your Showcase to a directory for smileys. That one worked at first

An attachment blueblob-gif.png
Drag and drop image

Don't animate..

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No idea. Maybe it’s thumbnail vs full size setting? I don’t see a difference with the icons.
I would’ve thought at least the images saved to the site vs linked ones would animate. Why it’s opposite I don’t know, perhaps a security issue

It is good to see the blob bouncing!

Any idea why your :blueblob: is working? Post #11.

Copied it from your Showcase to a directory for smileys. That one worked at first

An attachment View attachment 1116868
Drag and drop image View attachment 1116869

Don't animate..

·
トヨタ Master
5,787 Posts
If Crayon do it it’s a colour. :unsure: (And they do) lol
Thanks for the schooling and I just realized that if my coffee would have worked, I would have realized that it was Orange Red. :der:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts