Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the blog, I;m looking to buy a 2008-2010 Fj cruiser manual trans. hopefully below the 50k mark. been looking for around 2 months with no luck or overprice peoplehttp://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/images/smilies/mecry.gifhttp://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/images/smilies/boohoo.gif, if any info or thinking of selling let me know. PM me or send info to [email protected].

·
Registered
5,078 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fj2010cruiser...For now I'm looking for the White one, thats the one I've like the most for the past years. In case I can;t find one, in time I;m sure to buy one no matter if its white or not, i'll just wing it depending on the color and deal offered. If you have one or any info let me know.
Stringmachine, thanks for the info, the only manual they have is in the brick color they have an iceberg white automatic. I'm not particulary fond of that one, but thanks for the lead. one of the toyota dealers here in Indy have the white automatic too, but I like the manual one, harder to get I know. but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Fj2010cruiser...For now I'm looking for the White one, thats the one I've like the most for the past years. In case I can;t find one, in time I;m sure to buy one no matter if its white or not, i'll just wing it depending on the color and deal offered. If you have one or any info let me know.
Stringmachine, thanks for the info, the only manual they have is in the brick color they have an iceberg white automatic. I'm not particulary fond of that one, but thanks for the lead. one of the toyota dealers here in Indy have the white automatic too, but I like the manual one, harder to get I know. but thanks anyway.
My Family lives in indy southside
was born and raised there ! Now i live in canada the maritimes but will be visiting indt this august :)
1st time in 3 years
sheesh i should visit family more huh :)
lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
If new interest you, Ubelhor and Sons in Jasper In has two listed on their website and both say white. It does not say the transmission on the listing. I drove their from Louisville to buy my iceberg (automatic) in November. I wanted manual too, but went with auto to avoid full time 4x4. They are great to deal with. Small town service.

·
Registered
77 Posts
good choice on color!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a 2008 Vodoo Blue M/T that I'm getting ready to post for sale. 44,800 miles.
I want $19,800. PM for pics if you're interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you find a White Auto? I am looking for a 2008 TT Auto.

Chris
Hey Taylor, I found that Auto White one here New and Used Toyota Dealership in Elgin | Elgin Toyota Scion Serving St. Charles, Northbrook, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, & Westmont. I talk to the guy today and hes kinda fixed on the price, I got the impression that he will knock a couple hundred of the price though. call him and check it out.
BTW, that was the same and ONLY white/iceberg manual trans. I found in my search, ( no coincidence, just the ONLY one apparently for sale hahahahah) and this morning I signed the offer for it :), hopefully I will send them the check tomorrow and finish the transaction and by the end of next week get it here to Indy...I'm so happy heheheh....Thanks for the leads guys, really appreciated. I'll post a pic or to when I get it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts