Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the market for a used nicely modded FJ. I will be looking to buy in about 1.5 months. Teh excitement is killing me really.
I am looking for a black, black se or white se with mods.
What do you think of this one?

eBay Motors: Toyota : FJ Cruiser (item 170245018754 end time Aug-08-08 07:47:00 PDT)

I know its going to be hard to find a modded one that hasnt been driven hard off road. This one im sure has been too.

EDIT I meant 1.5 months

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Re: Im looking for a used modded FJ

I am in the market for a used nicely modded FJ. I will be looking to buy in about 15 months.
Wow - 15 months? Why would you be looking now? Most folks who are looking to sell, are looking to sell... now. You might have better luck at about month 14 down the road.

Also, I highly recommend buying basic and modding it yourself. There is a feeling you get when you put the TLC into making your FJ your own... a sense of excitement, pride, attachment - that can't be had really when it's all done beforehand. I know for me, I have my list of mods I'll be plugging away at - one paycheck at a time.

Until then, Welcome to the forum - plenty of photos to drool over here in the meantime. :bigthumb:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
505 Posts

I wouldn't buy a pre-modded vehicle, let alone an Fj. There's more chance that it's been beaten on.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

I know its going to be hard to find a modded one that hasnt been driven hard off road.
you'd be surprised, a lot of people mod for the offroad look but in actuality are mall cruisers.

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts

Moving this one to Want to buy.

G

·

Wow - 15 months? Why would you be looking now? Most folks who are looking to sell, are looking to sell... now. You might have better luck at about month 14 down the road.
Maybe he edited it, but his post says "1.5 months" as in a-month-and-a-half (45 days).

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts