Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea where to buy aftermarket Inside the door, small body color door panels in VooDoo Blue for my 2008 FJ Cruiser! I've looked everywhere online! THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THE FJCRUISER Forums EVER!! Woo Hoo! Hope it works!

PS: My 2008 FJ Cruiser Build Date is 08/07, is that Build date Prone to Fender Cracks and Bulges? I see nothing after 38K Yet........ but it's never been modded or driven off road YET.... But I'd like to begin! Your Bulge/Crack pictures here on the forums have really bothered me! I just found them yesterday after I decided to begin Modding my FJ.

Mike

·
Registered
483 Posts
DUDE I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS lol, good luck finding them there are good people who'll help you find what you need...btw vdb is the best color haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOAH!

Over 350 Dollars EACH SIDE! I thought I could find them on Ebay for like $135 a pair! Maybe I'll just paint repaint mine with Touch Up Spray! Thanks for the Response, and Thanks for enjoying my videos.

I've had my FJC for awhile and decided to start modding it! Gotta have a Snorkel!

Mike Mozart

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
yeah man, best bet is pop em off n paint em, or get em vinyl wrapped.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Welcome! Never saw your videos before but just watched a few. Love the snow white outtakes. LMAO @ "Whistle while you jerk" :rofl:

Good luck on your quest! :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hrmmm I am a new FJ owner and I was really hoping that it was going to be an easy to thing to track down, also since looking at them it seemed a fairly easy thing to swap out.

Kind of disapointed that there isn't an easy place for me to go find Black Cherry colour coded door inserts.

Comming from the VW scene we always had oempl.us to fall back on for all the obscure VW stuff that was options ect. Was handy especially trying to get some of the European specific stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts