Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Howdy and welcome!

I highly recommend reading the thread @jimmy-buffett built before purchasing, a damn fine guide in my opinion.

You’ll never find a more unique and capable vehicle than the FJ, the looks are Iconic and it’s almost unstoppable in stock form for even the inexperienced off-roader.

Btw that a good looking hound you’ve got there, there’s a thread for that here as well! Please keep us informed on your search and don’t be afraid to ask questions, plenty of friendly folks in here with positive feedback. Good Luck!
I have really been blown away by the warm welcome, and definitely appreciate all the tips thus far. Its only made me more excited to get into one, just so I can start joining events and meet ups with so many rad people.

And Jester says thanks! He knows he is cute, but he never gets tired of hearing it. :lol:

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,937 Posts
I have really been blown away by the warm welcome, and definitely appreciate all the tips thus far. Its only made me more excited to get into one, just so I can start joining events and meet ups with so many rad people.

And Jester says thanks! He knows he is cute, but he never gets tired of hearing it. :lol:
I’m on several forums and this one is far and away one of the most helpful and respectful out there, overlanding forums are cool too.

I remember how blown away I was with the community after going to my first couple of events, I think it’s a Toyota thing too, but the folks are all great. You’ll really dig your first trip to Moab or Ouray for sure!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I realized that was all in your signature line right after I hit send. Still figuring out this whole forum thing. haha. Have you completed most of your own mods or do you have a shop do them?

Its a shame the wife won't camp, but i understand. It took me years to really enjoy it for what it is, versus a bunch of dirt and bugs and pooping in a hole. haha. That is one of my main goals for my FJ- so i can just go whenever I want instead of having to backpack or primitive campground camp.
I had 4 Wheel Parts there by Boise Town Center put on the Bilstein 6100 coilovers. My son and I have done almost everything else. I'm glad for his help. He's much more willing to tear into stuff than I would be by myself!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

21 - 25 of 25 Posts