Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am selling the full Old Man Emu FJC suspension which includes: two struts, front springs (medium), two rear shocks and rear springs (medium).

I first installed this suspension kit with intent on keeping the FJ for a long time. However, my lease is over and I am returning the FJ ( :mecry: too expensive) and have returned it back to its original supsension.

I installed the OME suspension exactly 1 year ago and have only off-roaded with them twice since. They are in good condition.

I am selling them for $550 + shipping.

Let me know if you are interested :cheers:

P.S. I still have installation instructions if need be

SOLD

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Dayum, that's a good deal!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your interest. Because I received interest from several people, I will sell it to whoever gives me the best offer.

Attached are a few pictures.

PS

As someone asked earlier, I did not notice any lean in the car with the springs installed (tho i never measured). Again, I am not selling because there was something wrong with the suspension kit. It is in good condition as it is only a year old.

:cheers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is this is what is included in this lift?

1 SET FR COILS...OME2885
2 FR SHOCKS...90000
1 SET REAR COILS...OME2895
2 REAR SHOCKS...60005

Thanks!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thank you all for your interest. Because I received interest from several people, I will sell it to whoever gives me the best offer.
So now they are not for sale for $450, as stated in the original post?:confused:

KyFJGuy

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
Thank you all for your interest. Because I received interest from several people, I will sell it to whoever gives me the best offer...
Here are some new rules regarding buying and selling on the FJCruiserForums.com site:

...4. You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)...

...6. No AUCTION style posts...
If you want to sell it to the highest bidder please do so on eBay.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am out if you sell for 450.00 + shipping as advertised i am interrested still as stated in my org. p.m..

p.s. you offer something at a given price most of the time it is and should be the first come first serve. unless 1st person can not provide funds in a timely manner then you move on to 2nd and so on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will take it, if it's still available and no one wants it. But since I have a 4runner, I'm not sure if it's a direct fit. List the part #'s and I'll check it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts

Attached are a few pictures.

PS

As someone asked earlier, I did not notice any lean in the car with the springs installed (tho i never measured). Again, I am not selling because there was something wrong with the suspension kit. It is in good condition as it is only a year old.

:cheers:
I will offer $400.00 shipped to 37090 with a tracking number from UPS or FedEx regular ground shipping. I will send payment via Pay-Pal.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
What's up Greg ! You have anything else for sale besides the lift? Let me know if you want to go 4x4 after to get rid of the Fj :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.