Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my Toyota FJ Cruiser: Set of 5 (16 inch) wheels for a new or used Toyota factory roof rack (with mounting kit). You pay for the shipping on the rims and I'll pay shipping on the roof rack.

Toyota FJ Cruiser Alloy Wheels (5 total)

16" x 7" Alloy Wheel

FROM 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

In excellent condition...minimal wear (approximately 25000 miles). These are for sale because I purchased after market rims and tires and have no need for these. Includes center caps and lug nuts.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll bite first.. I have a factory rack off of a 2010 TT that had about 3000 miles on it when I exchanged it for a gobi rack.. its functionally new and perfect.. I can send pics if you give me a private e-mail. I don't recall if I needed the mounting bolts with the Gobi, or if the Gobi came with its own... I'll have to look.

-Shisno-

can you please give me a shipping quote to 79834 and 95642.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So... I can have the wheels picked up from the Indianapolis area toward the end of May if you don't mind holding them until then, and I will gladly send the roof rack now so that you will have it.

-Shisno-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great. I have no problem holding on to the rims until then. They are sitting in my garage safe and sound. We can private message the rest of the details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts