3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Low miles (up to 15k)
-Want the traction control buttons & roof rack
-Compass on the dash

Prefer:
Hitch
Subwoofer

I'm in Colorado but will consider buying it anywhere in the US & Cananda.
Cheers!

·
Registered
534 Posts
At Riverview Toyota, Mesa Arizona.

Side, Back (huge scratch on photo shown below is in driver side door)

Hard to see due to reflections, but big ugly scratch in driver side door.

Rims and Shoes

Inside billet detail

Inside Compass detail

Inside leather seats

Suicide door detail

Sales Info (hard to see with paint over it)

Mileage

Inside Stereo, etc

Has Atrac, Locker

Rear view outside

Rear view inside

Under hood.

Zen punk's head not included.
:rofl:

Better side view

The mileage is like 12,3000 but they also want over $28,000 for it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh....and yes......that is gray pin striping on the sides. :confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not being a smarty-pants, but I did a lot of autotrader.com research to see colors,options,etc. There are plenty of used FJs across the southeast area where I am. There's a dealer here in Raleigh that has a leftover New '07 2wd Black Cherry on the lot. We bought a used '07 Black Cherry and love it! Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, awesome feedback guys, thanks!
ZenPunk: Whoa! A huge scratch, strange pin stripe and they want $28k??? Whoa dude, maybe I make a much less offer for it. Thanks for the pics, I really appreciate your time to do that.
FJ89: Will check out autotrader like you mentioned. I've been dealing mostly with dealers and craigslist, I didn't check those sites yet, thanks.

I forgot to mention, MUST be 4x4. You won't catch me stuck on the mountain come winter time!!:)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow, awesome feedback guys, thanks!
ZenPunk: Whoa! A huge scratch, strange pin stripe and they want $28k??? Whoa dude, maybe I make a much less offer for it. Thanks for the pics, I really appreciate your time to do that.
Dang.....I do all the work and Zen gets the credit.:mecry:

And yes......we thought $28,000 was a ridiculous price too, especially considering the current market.

We got a sales guy's card ......but well....I would NEVER buy from him.

If a guy named (Tom Ward) is still there,we chatted with him when we were looking to purchase our FJ and of all the sales guys we met......he rocked.
If we hadn't bought from a private party, we would have purchased from him.

Here is the dealership info.
480-655-4000
Riverview Nissan
2025 W Riverview Auto Drive
Mesa Arizona 85201

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha my bad, Rabid. I got you and Zen confused! I thought you were Zen who followed up and took all those pics! Sorry! :) Yes, my goodness thank you for doing that. And thanks for the heads-up on the guy there.
Thanks so much! Nothing beats insider info in these matters.
Geez, but I am becoming unsure about buying an (almost) new car these days b/c of the election and new president.
I'll explain: If Obama gets elected he says he is going to raise standards for mpgs to 150+! If that happens, new production will come out in '09 for '10 and a new or barely used baby FJ will be too far behind with it's 18mpg and look how much value goes down...just like that.
Ohh could you imagine an FJ that gets 150mpg? Ooo nice!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Rue I saw a BlackCherry Fj a few months ago at the Boulder Dealership...also at a Dealership on Colfax between Sims and Wadsworth (probably closer to Kipling) on the northside of the street.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts