Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a full set of shocks and springs from a 4x4 FJ. Preferably before 2010 since these will be going on a 4runner. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will cover the shipping costs. If i have to get 2 from one person and 2 from the next that will work as well but getting all at once would be ideal.

Thanks Guys

Sorry to make yet another thread requesting the same thing but tough to get a response when you hop on someone elses thread and not very good forum etiquette.

Jon

Side note- Im also looking for a set of TRD 16in 6 spoke wheels as well. Of course not in the giveaway forum. Color doesnt matter as long as its stock colors and not painted.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ive got a set (5) of the TRD's @ powder coat right now. They will look just like the black trail team wheels, any interest?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was really looking for more of the silver or gunmetal. Black would stick out to much on my silver.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I have 4 shocks from a 2008 no springs..
FREE.... you pay packaging and shipping..
PM me your address and i'll get you a shipping quote..

·
Registered
2 Posts
You still looking for these? Let me know soon, im moving to alaska in a week and i was gonna toss mine. I have the front and rear shocks and springs, but i do not have the tophats for the front coilovers, off of a 07 4x4 with 30,000 miles on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts