Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey folks! So as you may have noticed, we never had a September Rig of the Month! AND we are missing an October Member of the Month! :mecry:

It isn't that I haven't been trying to find folks to feature, but those I have reached out to in recent months have either never responded, declined, or never got back to me with their questionnaires for MotM or RotM. It is sad that we had almost a 3 year solid streak of folks being featured on the forum but we have hit a bit of a lull. Life has gotten busy for all of us it seems and it is understandable that the forums would fall on the back-burner. But I have hope for the future!

How it has generally worked in the past is if there were exemplary members of our community who had really left a positive impact and/or had a super sweet FJ, us moderators would suggest these folks to each other and if we were in agreement I would reach out to them and offer them the opportunity to me recognized as the MotM or RotM. (We alternate the Rig/Member of the Month features every other month, with the RotM highlighting the FJ build and the MotM mentioning the build but a little more emphasis on the members themselves.)

Well our list of folks has been getting smaller and smaller and with this community being as awesome as it is, I say we give you all the chance to put names in for folks who you think should be featured!

So post below folks' forum names and whether you recommend them for either MotM or RotM. If they haven't been featured already AND us moderators give them the green light, I will be reaching out to those folks for the opportunity to be featured! Feel free to throw your own name in if you want, heck, if you want you could be the September RotM or the October MotM since those spots are wide open!

Here is a link to the MotM/RotM tracking list so you can check to see if someone has already been featured. :bigthumb:

https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/general-discussion/595386-member-rig-month-tracking-log.html

Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
There's more lurkers than participants. Maybe we should have more newbie events or something. OR a nation wide event for forum members that are exclusive for the forum. Maybe another idea would be to sponsor or fund a member to travel around the US with FJcruiserforum sponsorship. I prefer the forums forever over the alternative bookface.

Mention for motm/rotm
@monflores @Thorn661 @iLuveKetchup

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,516 Posts
There's more lurkers than participants. Maybe we should have more newbie events or something. OR a nation wide event for forum members that are exclusive for the forum. Maybe another idea would be to sponsor or fund a member to travel around the US with FJcruiserforum sponsorship. I prefer the forums forever over the alternative bookface.

Mention for motm/rotm
Appreciate the mention brother but I’m one the aforementioned losers who didn’t have time to fill out the questionnaire and I’ve never taken the time since I feel like if I’m in front of my laptop I need to be catching up on the volumes of data I’m backlogged on so I never get around to it. Lol, same reason I haven’t even gotten my camera out of the FJ from vacation! Work blows. :frown

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
So many. Lots of people that have been contributing for years. Also there seems to have been an influx of new motivated people that are jumping into mods.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mention for motm/rotm
Nice! Thanks!

Appreciate the mention brother but I’m one the aforementioned losers who didn’t have time to fill out the questionnaire and I’ve never taken the time since I feel like if I’m in front of my laptop I need to be catching up on the volumes of data I’m backlogged on so I never get around to it. Lol, same reason I haven’t even gotten my camera out of the FJ from vacation! Work blows. :frown
No worries! It happens!

Failed attempts to contact, no reply. Oh well lol

Winterpeg
Good idea!

So many. Lots of people that have been contributing for years. Also there seems to have been an influx of new motivated people that are jumping into mods.
Any specific folks?

·
トヨタ Master
5,845 Posts
FJTest, Hannibal, Winterpeg, lazy a$$ Thorn661, amaclach, Xx_Black-out, Lee44, Cliffy...IDK who's been and who hasn't. Do we have a list of the 'has beens'?

·
トヨタ Master
5,845 Posts
Thanks, B! :cheers:

Past Members:

December - FJ of the Month - RocKrawler

January - FJ of the Month - Jim D
February - FJ of the Month - CO-Jeff
March - FJ of the Month - kiskat23
May - FJ of the Month - Air2air
June - FJ of the Month - air

May - Member of the Month - Ksheffield