Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know my way around, as I have only been there once. Who can make it out for this one? I'll be heading out that way as long as we have someone with a winch who is up for going. My dumb ass got stuck on a stump at mud lake last time, and Forrest was able to drag me out with my tail between my legs. Who will drag me out this time?

Sunday May 1st. 9:00am at the Belfair Safeway.

Anyone who wants to head out from the west sound, we will plan ferries (not the one who takes your teeth for money) or a caravan around the south end (not your anus).

This even will be catered by yourselves, so come with full coolers and empty stomachs.

Anyone up for it? Just gauging interest at this point. It's time to go get muddy.

pic for clicks

PS I have so many zits right now that it looks like I'm 14, but don't ask me which FJ my dad drives.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Sorry, I will not be able to make this one I'll be out of town. But I'll be thinking of you guys stuck in the mud (Brittney) while I'm on the beach in Maui.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I will also be out of town that weekend. Looks like I won't be able to make a run until late May due to my work schedule.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm pretty sure I can make it on the 1st, but if it's just you and me Brett, we will probably both end up stuck.:lol:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've been wanting to go there but I haven't had the time. May 1st seems too soon for me but if its later in the month I'll be for sure to tag along!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess we dont need to have someone with a winch. I have all sorts of other recovery gear.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may be backing out. My rigid LED light bar showed up today so I may be installing the auto win stickers on sunday.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually, if jeff and brandon are in, then I should be able to make it. The weather on sunday is supposed to be alright too.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I'll be there... would anyone be interested in pushing the time back a little? I don't like getting up earlier on weekends than weekdays...

I was eying that 8:50am boat leaving Edmonds... which would make Belfair Safeway around 10:15-10:30am. Any interest? Plenty of daylight these days...

I'll do whatever, but would obviously rather sleep a little longer if it's all the same.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I plan on catching the 8:30 ferry from seattle. (fourtwofive) twofourone - eightfournineseven

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Brett and I had a good time, the weather was awesome! I didn't take many pictures because we were too busy running around on the trails.

I even met Larry and Chris (lmmmmm and CMD.krash respectively) in the long ferry line home. You guys will have to join us for the trails next time! :)

2011-05-01 pictures by sinerasis - Photobucket

I hit a stump hard and knocked my steering all out of whack. While airing up I noticed the UCA's had adjusted themselves. I was able to adjust the UCA back into the ballpark, but the alignment is still all screwy. I also got a bunch of dash lights so I'm probably in the market for a wheel sensor now...

Had I known the UCA adjusted itself, I would have attempted the Yellow Jacket trail, it looked VERY doable today. I'm kicking myself now... next time I suppose.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts