Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gentlemen, forum member SKINUM has stepped up to the plate to get us a deal on some M8000 winches!

Warn 8000 Self-Recovery Winch

The name of the game has changed a little (for the GOOD).

Please see SKINUM's quoted update below for the info.

This buy is on the M8000 only.

Take it from here, SKINUM, and THANKS!!!

:rocker:

UPDATE: I spoke with Nick about the pricing situation. The price will be $490 for anyone who calls in before next Thursday 4PST. So, there is no minimum on this group purchase. If you call and do not receive an answer leave a message and Nick will get back to you.
1-(800)337-9005 ex 3222------please call this number to make your purchase and mention "FJ cruiser group purchase".

There is no longer a need to pm me with information. Just call and mention the FJ purchase and you will get the $490 price.

Now to answer some questions listed above:

CA state tax will be charged

Shipping to Kona: $150 :(

So, start calling to make your purchase. :clap:

Post up here once you make your purchase. I'd just like to see how many purchases the forum makes.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I paid more for mine too... :(

I did forget to mention... free shipping is continental US only!!!

Canadians can contact me if they'd like in, and I'll do the legal smuggling across the border where no brokerage is paid. (Take that UPS!) :D

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way, SKINUM approached me with this buy. He did the groundwork and made the contacts, worked out the deal, everything.

All I had to do was post it.

:clap::clap::clap: for SKINUM

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I'm in too, PM sent.
It is great to see this pop up, I was gonna buy one anyway and saved myself some $$.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
UPDATE: I spoke with Nick about the pricing situation. The price will be $490 for anyone who calls in before next Thursday (may 1st) 4PST. So, there is no minimum on this group purchase. If you call and do not receive an answer leave a message and Nick will get back to you.
1-(800)337-9005 ex 3222------please call this number to make your purchase and mention "FJ cruiser group purchase".

There is no longer a need to pm me with information. Just call and mention the FJ purchase and you will get the $490 price.

Now to answer some questions:

CA state tax will be charged

Shipping to Kona: $150 :(

So, start calling to make your purchase. :clap:

Post up here once you make your purchase. I'd just like to see how many purchases the forum makes.

UPDATE AS OF MAY 02ND: The seller has agreed to extend this group rate until the end of May. The only difference will be that the price is now $500 with free shipping. So, that is $30 off the normal price. Again, no minimum and no waiting to get this price.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Once we have our list of members, the price will become valid for us next Wednesday, April 30th, and stay valid until the end of Thursday, April 31st.
minor nit -- No 31st in April --- May 1st is Thursday ;)

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Dang mainlanders and your free shipping! ;)

Any idea what the shipping would cost to get it to 96740 in Hawaii?

Much thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
127 Posts
1 week is kinda of a short notice for me... (and im sure others)

if we can't get 20 peeps in a week, and an "extension" does happen, I could jump in. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm in. PM sent. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Kind of strange that the website in FJoel's original post is now selling the Warn8000 for only $15.95 more than the GB. (including shipping)
For $16 it would be easier and faster to just order direct.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How about this...I'll pay the 1-19 price ($500) now if it gets shipped tomorrow! I need it ASAP to go in with my bumper install (hopefully next week). :thinkerg:

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kind of strange that the website in FJoel's original post is now selling the Warn8000 for only $15.95 more than the GB. (including shipping)
For $16 it would be easier and faster to just order direct.
When I posted this the difference was $29.95

This isn't my product obviously. If it was the whole thing would be made from billet! :lol:

If you want it NOW and want to pay $16 more that's your call. But then you lessen the chance of everyone getting to save another $10. For some of us, the $10 may make or break the bank.

How about this...I'll pay the 1-19 price ($500) now if it gets shipped tomorrow! I need it ASAP to go in with my bumper install (hopefully next week). :thinkerg:
It is how it is. If you have the extra $16 the choice is yours. :wave:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts