Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new Adventure Doors for the FJ Cruiser are now available.

ADVENTURE DOORS
Designed to replace the vehicle’s full or half doors, Adventure Doors provide additional protection to front seat occupants while off roading. Adventure Doors mount into existing door hinges and come with our deluxe paddle handle systems. Black powder-coated to provide a durable finish, these heavy-duty doors are ready for use

These doors will come with just the door system and latch. A full line of accessories is available including mirror mount kits, mesh covers, and padding kits in 3 colors.

For more information on the doors and accessories, visit our FJ Cruiser catalog here:
07-10 Toyota FJ Cruiser | Warrior Products

To purchase doors online, follow the URL's for some of our vendors. (Note: Some of these vendors might not have the product loaded online yet, give them a call instead!)

RJR Off-Road:
Adventure Doors for FJ Cruiser 07-10 :: Tube Doors :: Doors :: Warrior Products :: RJR Off-Road

Savanna Jones:
Warrior Products - Savanna Jones

Central 4WD:
FJ Cruiser Accessories

·
Registered
314 Posts
Could you tell me if I buy the mirror mount kit, will I be able to use another company's mirror? I'm soon looking to buy these tube doors and mesh for my FJ but I don't think I can swing the mirrors also. Thank you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you tell me if I buy the mirror mount kit, will I be able to use another company's mirror? I'm soon looking to buy these tube doors and mesh for my FJ but I don't think I can swing the mirrors also. Thank you.
The 1518 kit accepts any 97-02 Wrangler Mirror, factory or aftermarket. You can usually find a set of oe-like replacements for Wrangler mirrors for around $100. The 1519 comes with mirrors.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
These look really nice. I wish someone would make some that had a clear plastic covering (like a soft top jeep door) just in case of unexpected inclimate weather.

I have seen people running tube doors get into scenarios like:
  1. Rain
  2. Colder than expected weather
  3. Dustier than expected
  4. Bugs
  5. Sasquatch attack
...and they look miserable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts