Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Quote:

"Expected to appeal to young, single active guys, the high-riding FJ is likely to compete against strong-performing, rugged, off-road SUVs..."

Great, having owned a Subaru for nine years, it's now official: I'm really a guy. Either that, or I need a rainbow sticker. My husband is gonna be bummed.

OK, either bummed, or really happy. :)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
If you want an FJ and your husband is bummed - I might suggest the rainbow sticker for him!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Percy said:
If you want an FJ and your husband is bummed - I might suggest the rainbow sticker for him!
:)

He can't quite grasp how his SUV-hatin' wife has developed a passion for this Toyota, but he totally agrees - it's much more engaging than a 4Runner or Subaru. If I get one, he'll roll his eyes a lot, but at least the rainbow sticker gift threats will die down. Unless or until he sees that story.

Oh, wait....

:)

Sandi

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I believe one of the most popular gay vehicles available is the Jeep Wrangler, so I'm not sure the FJ will be exempt either...

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
quote from the article....

I also heard the engine each time I pressed on the accelerator.
lol. that is SO WEIRD. what car does that?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
I believe one of the most popular gay vehicles available is the Jeep Wrangler, so I'm not sure the FJ will be exempt either...
I don't know about that........I can think of a few before that....one being the Audi A4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts