Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does eanybod live in battle ground washington? if so iv bin seeing a black dimand at some fitnis place every day and a cople of others to..

·
Premium Member
2007 FJ Cruiser TRD SE, and a 2019 4Runner TRD Premium
484 Posts
I live in Battle Ground but don't hang at the fitness club. Here's my ride. I work Friday thru Monday for a local airline. So if you like to do some wheeling during the week let me know. I would like to check out Sunrise trail again. It's not to far from us. It's where this pic was taken.....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Battle Ground but don't hang at the fitness club. Here's my ride. I work Friday thru Monday for a local airline. So if you like to do some wheeling during the week let me know. I would like to check out Sunrise trail again. It's not to far from us. It's where this pic was taken.....

cool yeah maby. so were would i see you in bg?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
cool yeah maby. so were would i see you in bg?
I live on Tuke's Mountain. When I'm not working I'm hanging at home trying to keep things in order. I got plenty to keep me busy. You'll see me around town at times either in the FJ or on my Harley. I have two single sons in they're 30's that come by all the time to visit. We do alot together, fish, hunt, ride our bikes, do some off roading etc...etc...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live on Tuke's Mountain. When I'm not working I'm hanging at home trying to keep things in order. I got plenty to keep me busy. You'll see me around town at times either in the FJ or on my Harley. I have two signal sons in they're 30's that come by all the time to visit. We do alot together, fish, hunt, ride our bikes, do some off roading etc...etc...
thats cool.] i sent you a pm , and do you work at the airline in medoglade?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Bernd and I drove the back roads from Battle Ground to Stevenson last summer and would like to venture these back trails again this summer. There's a ton of roads out there!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bernd and I drove the back roads from Battle Ground to Stevenson last summer and would like to venture these back trails again this summer. There's a ton of roads out there!!
o yeah there sher is.... ok do you like know people in stevenson? hey whats up??? were do live in vancouver??you dont have to give me your address but like were?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts