Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read several threads on water underneath mats but none have really satisfied the criteria there seems to be with mine. I will give a quick rundown:

-Water pools on both passenger and drivers side front underneath floor mats. There is none in the rears and none on top of the mats
-Water collects in the same quadrant of each respective side (this is probably due to indentation but could be due to leak location)
-The approximate amount at one time is somewhere between 4-6 oz, most collected in the pooling quadrant nearest to the door but some is scattered under the mat
-90% certain there is no other liquids involved. Transparent, no smell, and has the characteristics of pure water save for some dirty quality to it (may have a small amount of mud mixed in)
-I washed the wheel wells this weekend and after the wheel well cleaning, there didn't appear to be any water. Keep in mind I light pressure hosed under the wells and it resulted in no water.

The modifications on the vehicle (2011 TT) are 3 inch rough country lift, 33 in tires, head lamps, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, winch.

Any ideas to what this could be? See pics for reference on location and appearance

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts