Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright I took the leap and bought the water4gas system from bigwizard on ebay. About 120$. The HHO is hooked up and running correctly, just like the pics. I have to figure out where the EFIE hooks up to the computer? I found the E34 and E36 O2 sensor on the wiring diagram. I just don"t know where to splice in the EFIE so it can lean out the fuel mix for thr pre- sensor. I am doing the EFIE because I already have one, even though the MAF connection looks easier.

I can tell you what I have noticed so far, but I MUST have a pic of where the EFIE splices into the o2 sensor. Awesome thanks to everyone for :clap:their help.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry bro. HHO has been discussed here allot, if you don't know, then just sit back and enjoy new info.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Alright I took the leap and bought the water4gas system from bigwizard on ebay. About 120$. The HHO is hooked up and running correctly, just like the pics. I have to figure out where the EFIE hooks up to the computer? I found the E34 and E36 O2 sensor on the wiring diagram. I just don"t know where to splice in the EFIE so it can lean out the fuel mix for thr pre- sensor. I am doing the EFIE because I already have one, even though the MAF connection looks easier.

I am doing this for the chance to get better gas milage. My opinion is that anyone who would take a new truck through swamp and jungle may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch. SO, let's keep ideas flowing because if this works it would save us all allot of money. If we spend less on gas then we can bring our troops home sooner.
I can tell you what I have noticed so far, but I MUST have a pic of where the EFIE splices into the o2 sensor. Awesome thanks to everyone for :clap:their help.
How is that going to work? I would like to hear the logic on that.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Thanks for taking the leap for the rest of us. Don't really understand why people flame threads like this. I believe an open mind is better than a closed one. Hope you get the info you need and can give us an update in the near future. Please don't drive any differently after the install than before. Let's get a true picture of this thing.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Not trying to be flip, but have you tried contacting the product manufacturer for assistance in the wiring?

BTW, I'm all for folks trying new things out, if for no other reason than refutation or confirmation of the new idea. Besides, if for whatever reason the product works as advertised, it might be worth looking at...

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I've been considering installing one of these in my sons old car as a test. If it works, doesn't harm the engine etc., I may install on the FJ. Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
You think you might go down and check out a demo?
I bike around that park. I could pass by in a couple of weeks. Seeing a car hooked up to it won't prove anything but I'm going to use my poker body language reading skills to see if I can sense anything. It's a personal scientific method :rocker:

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
:lol:

Let us know what you pick up as far as body language goes. :)

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I am doing this for the chance to get better gas milage. My opinion is that anyone who would take a new truck through swamp and jungle may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch. SO, let's keep ideas flowing because if this works it would save us all allot of money. If we spend less on gas then we can bring our troops home sooner.
Wow, you don't want to be flamed yet you insult those of us who do "take a new truck through swamp and jungle" as not the brightest bulb. Then, try to draw some correlation to oil usage and our troops coming home sooner?

Wow, good luck with that.

Well, my opinion of someone who does that is...

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Wow, you don't want to be flamed yet you insult those of us who do "take a new truck through swamp and jungle" as not the brightest bulb. Then, try to draw some correlation to oil usage and our troops coming home sooner?

I'm still waiting to hear his logic behind that statement.

But then again, I'm just an idiot who likes to take his new truck through the swamp and jungle...................

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts

Is there anyplace that we can view the instructions online? What is the EFIE? Electronic Fuel Injection E.....? What's the pre-sensor?

Trying to help.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

I have been sitting here for 30 min. expaining my beliefs, and then I just erased everything. I am sorry if I ruffled feathers.I know this is a unique product and I wanted intelligent feedback so I can continue my research. Sorry if I offended.

I have contacted the company and they say there are too many vehicle to know each cars particular schematics

Oh, I didn't notice you were a jarhead. I was a doggie US Army Airborne medic 91B 10 P. Welcome home bro. And again I apologize. I am a detail freak and my truck is constantly clean. I watch you all take a new truck through hell and I am amazed at what you can do. I love the pics. But, I just can't do that to Fiji.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sounds like if your going to put a product out there like this they should have done a little more research on how to install them on all cars.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have done research. Remember the old water injected cobras, mustangs, torinos etc. You don't add water to the gas. You form increased pressure by adding backing soda too the cleanest form of water (distilled). The air we breath is only 21% oxygen and 72% nitrogen with inert gases making up the rest. There is room for allot of improvement.

I love research, and this makes sense to me. I am only asking where the EFIE (electric fuel injection) device can be spliced into the computer under the glove box. Because, the HHO's added pressure increases the octane but the O2 sensor never changes. The bandwidth is too narrow. So I have to fool the sensor so fiji doesn't send as much gas into the engine. That is where the saving occurs. Less fuel, higher octane.

The primary HHO maker has been on fiji for 4 weeks now. The main thing I have noticed is no more nasty exhaust.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is there anyplace that we can view the instructions online? What is the EFIE? Electronic Fuel Injection E.....? What's the pre-sensor?

Trying to help.

DEWFPO
Like I said. I bought mine on ebay. There is a news crew you-tube video circulating. That HHO product sells for 1200$. I called them and it does the same as the ebay HHO does. Electricity volts through a stainless steel plate with bicarb and water= gas as pressure. No water ever reaches the intake.

Isn't nitrous oxide a liquid that forms a gas to increase pressure therefore horse power?

1 - 20 of 283 Posts