Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

281 - 297 of 297 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
5,849 Posts
@Administrator

Found something that maybe you could fix. ??

I posted a link to Amazon and it displayed the entire link, the old forum truncated it. Some links can get ugly long.
Lee, are you copy and pasting the link or using the "Insert Link" feature?

·
Premium Member
2,417 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
5,849 Posts
Did the copy/paste like I used to do. Let me try the link feature. BRB

https://www.amazon.com/Smittybilt-T0654FJ-2006-16-Cruiser-Textured/dp/B001CEXT7O/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Smittybilt+nerf+fj+cruiser&qid=1575143752&sr=8-1

edit: Let's see, nope. Clicked on the link symbol, paste the URL but it looks just as long. ??
You can do it this way too using the "Insert Link" tab, and then write in your description on the "Text" line. Just like the old way but a bit different.

Smittybilt Nerf Bar

·
Registered
397 Posts
Surely this has been asked and discussed, but I can’t find it. How do I edit / update my posts. And what are the rules and restrictions regarding editing posts?

Dan

·
トヨタ Master
5,849 Posts
Surely this has been asked and discussed, but I can’t find it. How do I edit / update my posts. And what are the rules and restrictions regarding editing posts?

Dan
Next to your avatar is the post number, then how long ago you posted, then an "Edit". Apparently after 2 days, you cannot edit, which stinks!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
After reading this entire thread, I realize there is something no one else has raised up yet, to request the admins to work on: when in dark mode, the cursor is almost impossible to see. So, I have to use bright mode. Can you make the cursor thicker, or something, to make it more visible when using dark mode?

Personal requests:
- in the old system I could choose how many posts to show per page, but this new one I cannot find that choice. Can you direct me to how to increase the number?
- in the old system I could pay money and get the advertising free version. Has that been eliminated? If so, will you send me a refund? (kidding, sort of).

Others have mentioned that the new format has a HUGE amount of wasted screen space, and way too many ads: The actual FJ content visible on the screen (counting all the blank white areas + ads and side bar) is now far less than 1/2 of the whole screen. I sure hope that an ad free subscription will be available soon.

Norm

·
トヨタ Master
5,849 Posts
I can see my cursor in dark mode fine. Light mode is just too bright for me. Maybe if I had ads it would cut down on that but I don't have ads. Maybe it's a premium member thing? I don't want ads BTW.

·
A-Team Moderator
8,261 Posts
I noticed the other day we can now edit our posts (indefinitely) in the for sale section. Thank you. Can we also do the same for the member's builds section?
Thank you for editing in SOLD when it's gone. It's easy for me to spot, then I move it to the trash bin.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
"I don't have ads. Maybe it's a premium member thing?"

Good point, I seem to have been demoted to "registered" from what I used to be, "Premium", or whatever it was called, that I'd paid for.

Tech support!

Norm

·
Registered
384 Posts

Make off topic discussions available to visitors - Keep off off topic private

Make the EDIT function more visible and permanent.

Thanks

281 - 297 of 297 Posts