Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

301 - 320 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
@Winterpeg thank you. That will help out for sure.
It just seems that this new format requires a lot more steps to do the same thing and I know it's mostly me
not liking change. Hope it all doesn't backfire, it seems like it's a lot less busy around here since the change. IMO.

·
Admin
6,863 Posts
I hear ya.... it took a bit for me to get used to it.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,899 Posts
Lol now I can’t edit THIS post again...to say I’d found the edit function by clicking the 3dots in upper right. But had to edit /resize one pic at a time ina given post which is a pita. Any way around that?

·
トヨタ Master
6,351 Posts
Lol now I can’t edit THIS post again...to say I’d found the edit function by clicking the 3dots in upper right. But had to edit /resize one pic at a time ina given post which is a pita. Any way around that?
Hey Deb, you might have to save it and then open it up in "Paint" in your computer, then resize and save changes. Then re-upload.

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
Don't know if I'm having a brain fart or something has changed again?

On the new (this) forum I was able to click on a members avatar and see when their last logon was. ???

When was Baz last on? @bazross With all the fires DU, they seem to be in his neck of the woods 🙁

edit: hmmm, works when checking other members, must be an option..

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
^^^ Guess I should waited a bit to ask that question. tango_face_grin.png

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,648 Posts
This is great news for us!!!! Now for the other remaining issue (my opinion) - please return our old emojis!
I’ve been logging onto Pirate just to lust over our lost emojis. Really hope we can get those back. They’re not perfect but they’re closer to what we had before.

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
I just got this notification. For those interested on the latest updates to the forum may check out the details in the link below. Pretty cool.

Looks good. Wonder why we haven't seen that as they were done

·
Premium Member
2,662 Posts
Damn guys, I set up the 2 factor authentication. I thought I was applying for a Top Secret clearance. 😃

I'm pretty sure that will do the trick!

edit: The 'Authy' app is for iOS.

301 - 320 of 351 Posts