Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
I am a little confused by your post. Conversations are private messages to individual users. Discussions are open to the whole forum.

I see you started this thread (discussion) but nobody else has replied to it yet.

And to view your private conversations go here:

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok thanks it was a discussion titled oem subwoofer request when i put that in the search i find only to replies to the discussion there were more ? as there was someone who posted they knew someone who had a sub but not i cant find the whole thread of the discussion from start to finish :( if that makes sense

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Went back to edit a day-old post to correct a typo, and this "error" message popped up:
Edit 1000 Posts message 5-8-20.JPG

Now I can't even edit "more than 1,000 different posts in 1 day" ???

Another entry for the software bug tracker ...

·
Community Manager/Admin
177 Posts
Went back to edit a day-old post to correct a typo, and this "error" message popped up:
View attachment 1128498

Now I can't even edit "more than 1,000 different posts in 1 day" ???

Another entry for the software bug tracker ...
What thread were you trying to edit and can I get your device info?

Jeff M

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
What thread were you trying to edit and can I get your device info?

Jeff M
Unfortunately I don't remember the specific thread/post that triggered the "You may not edit more than 1,000 post(s) within 1 day" message.

Hardware is HP Z-book workstation running Win 10, browser is Chrome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unfortunately I don't remember the specific thread/post that triggered the "You may not edit more than 1,000 post(s) within 1 day" message.

hi i am on a desktop computer with windows 10 the messages were before the 2 messages on getting an oem sub speaker that are visible, the one that is last is from me i put so as other people wouldn't waste more time the one above there was quite a few messages before that one ? just didn't realise that they would vanish :( thanks vlad

·
トヨタ Master
7,915 Posts
I notice that to post some pics from my pc, not copied, that the full size image won't appear unless I click on "Fullsize Image" first, and then "Show Thumbnail", then they both appear. It didn't do this a couple of weeks ago.

·
Community Manager/Admin
177 Posts

hi i am on a desktop computer with windows 10 the messages were before the 2 messages on getting an oem sub speaker that are visible, the one that is last is from me i put so as other people wouldn't waste more time the one above there was quite a few messages before that one ? just didn't realise that they would vanish :( thanks vlad
Hello all,

If you get the "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" please grab a screenshot with the full URL, date, time, and user name and post it here so we can try to track this error down.

Note we need ALL the above info with a timestamp to share with QA and the Dev team.

Jeff M

·
トヨタ Master
7,915 Posts
Mine does that with posts from 2016. Would really like to fix them but I'm not going to go back and try to find them today.

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
Hello all,

If you get the "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" please grab a screenshot with the full URL, date, time, and user name and post it here so we can try to track this error down.

Note we need ALL the above info with a timestamp to share with QA and the Dev team.

Jeff M

·
トヨタ Master
7,915 Posts
^^^Just like that! Same age post too....more or less...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hello all,

Jeff M
This has been blocking me from editing any replies to any of my threads for months now. I can replicate the issue on any reply of mine to any thread that existed before the most recent forum upgrade. Here are some examples:

2020-05-30 14:52 CST
101Firedog

2020-05-30 14:55 CST
101Firedog

2020-05-30 14:56 CST
101Firedog

2020-05-30 14:58 CST
101Firedog

2020-05-30 14:59 CST
101Firedog

Please fix this soon! I've got errors to fix and updates to make to old posts that I cannot make, and haven't been able to for months!

Note that I can still edit the initial post in threads I started, and I can edit any post I've made after the forum upgrade.

401 - 419 of 419 Posts