Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another nice sales touch: All FJ Cruiser buyers will get a paint-matched 1/18th-scale die-cast model of their vehicle. Now at any price this is a bargin. I'm selling mine on eBay to pay for this thing. $100 starting once.....do I hear 100.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Can I get that NOW?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm if you put down a deposit, they should give you one... You didn't get yours? :) No really that would be a great way to remind us what we are all working torwads...... I used to have one a 1983 Toyota tercel with a working door hatch, for some reason people gave me a hard time when it was on my desk....... bring on the FJ, king of all 1/18th scale models.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
mappelman said:
Another nice sales touch: All FJ Cruiser buyers will get a paint-matched 1/18th-scale die-cast model of their vehicle. Now at any price this is a bargin. I'm selling mine on eBay to pay for this thing. $100 starting once.....do I hear 100.
And you can get a free Ipod with a ford focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yeah, but you have to give up a testicle. Too much testosterone is not allowed behind the wheel of a F&*k-ass, I mean focus - it slipped, really...

·
Registered
294 Posts
mappelman said:
Sorry, i can't find where you heard about this scale model. is this for real?
i've been out of the loop.....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That's what they say buddy...l want mine now, I think they should give it to you the second you place your deposit.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry, i can't find where you heard about this scale model. is this for real?
i've been out of the loop.....

I read it too. I believe it is in the Edmund article.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Keep in mind they're probably not "giving" this to us. I'd rather save 100 bux on my roof rack instead of have a lil' FJ....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have read all the info my dealer has (mailers, faxes, dealer daily etc.) on the FJC and talked to several people at the regional office nothing has been said about the model. Any info from Toyota to back it up.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It's a dealer add on with a cost of $86.97. Though installation is $923 for labor. Word of caution, the warranty it void unless done by dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts