Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we want PHOTOS of your truck ;)
Just a reminder that we're always looking for pics and stories about FJ Cruisers of all types. Daily driver, rock crawler, even grocery getter (just kidding). We'd like to feature pics of your truck in a future issue of FJC Magazine. We have spots on the back cover, in the reader rigs section, and full articles as featured rigs.
Our latest featured rig was Wikid's FJ in the January issue, check it out for info on how we do those articles.
You can e-mail me directly with pics & info to shane<at>fjc-mag.com. Please try to pic 2 or 3 of your favorite pics to start with :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
wish i still lived in colorado springs...maybe i could have gotten in the magazine for something (or at least increase my chances).

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Shane,
I'm installing a DIY budget 8 camera system soon. I'll be taking lots of pics and lots of documenting. If you want to do a write up, I'd be more than willing to help out. You can also pull any pics you want off my FB page. :lol: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Hehe... I'm already in the Jan 2011 issue (page20). 8th FJ from the left in the line up at pismo beach for the surf and turf.
I bought the hard copy of the mag just because of that. :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
OH man that would be AWESOME to be featured... unfortunatly... its hard to take pics while wheelin cus im always driving and my passangers dont like to get out. haha. but i have a couple.. ill see if i can round up a good one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts