Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'll stick with my huskies.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Any reason for your preference? I've seen the WeatherTech Digitals for 4Runner and they are top notch. Are the Husky's really better?
I also have the Husky liner and can't see spending $100 to get the same thing I have now. The Husky has kept all of the snow melt from my boots inside this winter and we've had a good helping of snow this year. I'm really pleased with them. I also think they were about $20 cheaper.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
No aside from the fact that I'd be replacing the huskies with essentially the same thing, the only reason is that I just like them I've had Huskies on the last two vehicles I've owned never had any problem with them. So really I have no real reasoning other than being a faithful customer.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I also have the huskys in my FJ, my wife has the weathertechs in her grand cherokee. IMO they are basically the same, both fit perfectly, so the only reason I went with the husky liners in the FJ is beause they mimicked the FJ cross hatch pattern on their mats so it looks a little more like OEM

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I see that Weathertech has the digital floor liners for the 2010 and older models, anyone know why these wouldn't fit the 2011 or later?

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,940 Posts
Didn't they change the anchors?

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Plastic floor liners for plastic floors.... am I the only one that sees this as ironic?

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Just got a set of these for Christmas for my 2007 FJ. Looking forward to seeing how they fit!

Chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
Weathertech is better than Husky. I had Husky and switched to Weathertech in both mine and my wife's FJ. They fit better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts