Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a WeatherTech hood protector for christmas (was supposed to get the window visors) and the freaking thing doesn't fit right (I know..I know.. it's a POS that's why I wanted the window visors) and to top it all of they aren't replying to any of my emails and of course there wasn't any return info in the box. I'm buying AVS next time. Gah!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to PM you early in the morning, my dad got me it for Christmas and the order number is at his house.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Customer Service - Home

E-mail is an easy out where it's being 2 dimensional , You find it easier not to actually SPEAK to someone to rectify a problem, a problem that can be taken care of with a few easily followed PROCEDURES. If they told you to CALL to claim a $1000 gift card, you would chip a nail and twist an ankle trying to obtain their number. Deep breath and dial. It's really pretty simple. Thank you Mr. Bell

Sometimes we have to resort to old time technology. More points to ya if it's a rotary phone.

Q: What is your return policy?
A: Please CALL our Customer Service Department at 1.630.769.1500, Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 5 pm central to obtain a return authorization number. Your return authorization number is valid for a period of 30 days from the date you received your order. Any returns without a valid return authorization number will be refused. Please write the return authorization number below our return address on the outside of the box. Of course, all products must be returned in new, unused condition in their original box. Shipping must be prepaid by the customer on all returns. Refund will be given on merchandise returned, less shipping & packaging. We do not accept C.O.D. returns.

ALL products must be returned to:
MacNeil Automotive Products Limited
1 MacNeil Court
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Customer Service - Home

E-mail is an easy out where it's being 2 dimensional , You find it easier not to actually SPEAK to someone to rectify a problem, a problem that can be taken care of with a few easily followed PROCEDURES. If they told you to CALL to claim a $1000 gift card, you would chip a nail and twist an ankle trying to obtain their number. Deep breath and dial. It's really pretty simple. Thank you Mr. Bell

Sometimes we have to resort to old time technology. More points to ya if it's a rotary phone.

Q: What is your return policy?
A: Please CALL our Customer Service Department at 1.630.769.1500, Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 5 pm central to obtain a return authorization number. Your return authorization number is valid for a period of 30 days from the date you received your order. Any returns without a valid return authorization number will be refused. Please write the return authorization number below our return address on the outside of the box. Of course, all products must be returned in new, unused condition in their original box. Shipping must be prepaid by the customer on all returns. Refund will be given on merchandise returned, less shipping & packaging. We do not accept C.O.D. returns.

ALL products must be returned to:
MacNeil Automotive Products Limited
1 MacNeil Court
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
You must be one of those "readers".:cheers:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, good luck with calling. Someone I know needed to call and cancel their order since it was on "back order" for over a month despite continued promises of it shipping in a few days. Hold time was over an hour. Great customer service right there.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
They might be too busy making all those ads stating everything their using and building is American. Maybe they ran out of money and now their outsourcing their phone calls...:lol:

Good luck

:cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I just got owned by FJandFu, now to pull the rotary phone down from the attic....

·
Registered
147 Posts
lol

Truly, if you guys would see their office, you'd see clearly why it takes them forever to do anything..
no wonder why...

In late november i was in on a tacomaworld group buy (floor liners) got a set for my taco and a set for my 3rd gen 4runner well i got 4th gen 4runner instead waited like 2weeks for the correct set to arrive and also for a return label, well neither showed so i called back they said oh yea we will get those out another week went by nothing, in the mean while i sold the 4runner, called them back told them send me a set for my fj that went about a week and nothing called back canceled my order, and still awaiting the label for the incorrect set so i can get freakin credited back my $$ :boohoo: so about a month and half later still waiting. :wave: weathertech remember me! ugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts