Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just curious as to whether you have a timeline for when the summit website might be updated. I know it is still a bit early of course. Just excited and interested to see who might be sponsoring and if there is any different info from last year.

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
march.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Hey guys. Just curious as to whether you have a timeline for when the summit website might be updated. I know it is still a bit early of course. Just excited and interested to see who might be sponsoring and if there is any different info from last year.
Ummm, how about we make sure it is updated before registration opens ? :D BTW, we generally plan on registration to open early March. You will see more notices on that both here and on Facebook.

Seriously though, we have plenty of work ahead of us in the coming weeks.

As for the sponsors, we are working on the sponsor agreements but until they are signed we won't know exactly who is on board. You can expect most to be the same as last year but there will likely be a little turnover. Ouray approved the street closure again this year so that is a big relief.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,833 Posts
Is it true that Jeep/Fiat is a sponsor this year?

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Easy fellas - just a question, not a request :simmadown: :lol:

In all seriousness, I know by following the forum and the event threads last year that you guys put in a ton of work for the event, so here's a pre-summit thanks to all of you for the work you do. :bigthumb:

Can't wait to meet you guys in Ouray this year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The FJ Summit team has been making all sorts of great things happen this year, and I've just been slow getting the changes they've asked me to make onto the website.

But don't fear -- things are moving forward nicely and you'll see some new info very soon!!! :clap:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Easy fellas - just a question, not a request :simmadown: :lol:

In all seriousness, I know by following the forum and the event threads last year that you guys put in a ton of work for the event, so here's a pre-summit thanks to all of you for the work you do. :bigthumb:

Can't wait to meet you guys in Ouray this year.
:bigthumb:Double that!!!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
You have been re-assured. The steam roller is warming up and thanks are about to start moving fast. We have registration date set and will announce it as soon as we can be sure that everything is in order. Many vendors have already signed on the dotted line and we are working on having a couple of very cool guest attendees!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts