Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a couple of guys at the Summit (Bernd and 007FJ) and we all thought that a weekend wheeling and camping trip sounded like a good idea.

We were thinking about Naches, but that's open... and everyone seemed to be available and able to go at either the end of August or beginning to Mid September.

Anyone have any thoughts, suggested dates or interest?

I think a small group would be best.

Post up with your interest and available dates and we'll all come to a consensus and put it together.

Happy Trails.

Rob

·
Registered
564 Posts
If its towards the end of August or beginning to Mid September, would be best for me. Given enough time and we should be able to drive up from Salem. We have never been camping in Washington, only drove up once to Seattle.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Cry, sob, whimper... :mecry::mecry::mecry: I wish I could go too!

You guys have enough fun for us too!!! :rocker:

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon out Dale! I've got a nice guest room at my house and my wife Della and I might be able to convince you and Shirley to move to the Great Northwest!

(I was in Missouri at the Lake of the Ozarks last week and those 98 degree days were nice, but the humidity is a killer!)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ah - so this is the thread you were talking about. Like I posted I'm looking to get on the trails so lets put our heads together and make a plan.

Dave suggested the 16th for Naches in my thread but that might be a bit close for a camp out weekend which I'm also game for but I could make it happen.
OK... 16th sounds like everyone already has plans. I'm out the 23rd for a wedding (not mine!) but I still have the 30the free so far....

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey guys where doing a naches camp run this comming weekend doing the west side as a night run.
Yeah dumb wedding (not mine) getting in the way of that....

I thought the 30th worked with lots of folks. Anyone who can't makeit on the 22/23rd?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts