Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
As the 21st century insurance company being a supporting vender, what would that mean to their customers who own the fj? Is there any discounts or savings?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
You go ahead and "welcome" them all you want "Administrator", but if memory serves me right............... I believe, and I could be very wrong, but I do believe 21st Century Ins Co (now a member of the Farmers Ins Conglomerate) was a result of the american taxpayer bailout of AIG wasn't it?

AIG the huge corp that doled out bazillions of $$ to corporate officers while the customers went down the tubes?

AIG, the huge "untouchable" corporation that used taxpayer bailout money for corporate bonuses.

I hope I'm mistaken about this, and that my memory is failing me.........but I don't think it is.

How soon we forget.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I already use this company. I bought through my union program...
I would find it hard to believe that a union would support a former AIG company, but you never know!

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I already use this company. I bought through my union program...
I would find it hard to believe that a union would support a former AIG company, but you never know!
Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticizing anyone that has 21st Century insurance, lord knows ya gotta have it. gotta get it somewhere. I was merely pointing out the track record of the crooked administrators & the purposeful intention of hiding the fact that it was an AIG outgrowth, probably lurking until they can cash in again at the expense of the working man.

Jerry :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Don't get me wrong here, I am not criticizing anyone that has 21st Century insurance, lord knows ya gotta have it. gotta get it somewhere. I was merely pointing out the track record of the crooked administrators & the purposeful intention of hiding the fact that it was an AIG outgrowth, probably lurking until they can cash in again at the expense of the working man.

Jerry :cheers:
No worries! It is all info I didn't know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts