Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
HEY PAIGE, TOLD YA SO!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :redblob: :wave: :stickpoke: :clap: :blueblob: :bigthumb: :pimp: :eek:rangehat:
Had to almost BEGG him to do it!:spineyes:
Now y'all need to git on the phone and order em!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Welcome Aeroflow, Inc. nice to have ya aboard.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
bump!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've had AeroFlow screens on a couple of bikes, never knew they did stuff for cages (cages= what us motorcycle folk call 4-wheeled vehicles).

·
Registered
489 Posts
Because I'ma cheap bastard I gotta ask.

Group buy pricing??

What say you?:cheers:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
ropedrag said:
Because I'ma cheap bastard I gotta ask.

Group buy pricing??

What say you?:cheers:
Hey man you gotta call Paige(AEROFLOW) on that one!:phone:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just sent an e-mail to AeroFlow to inquire as to the chances of getting a group buy.

JB

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
ropedrag said:
Just sent an e-mail to AeroFlow to inquire as to the chances of getting a group buy.

JB
Iknow Paige, don't expect much! Ask for Christine, you might get further!:wave:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Bummer, looks like we overloaded them. Just got an email that the order is slightly delayed because of overwhelming response.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The response to my question about a group buy.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the FJ HeadLight Covers. Unfortunately, I can not offer a group buy discount. Our HLC's are competitively priced and allow us no room for additional discounts. Thanks for checking though, sorry.

Christine

Not $5, not shipping, not nothing.... :confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Group buy, shmoup buy! This looks like a great product and I ordered mine Wednesday. Let's see, group buy or great protection for my headlights? Hmmmmm. That, my friends, is an easy one.

·
Registered
489 Posts
PatHajovsky said:
Group buy, shmoup buy! This looks like a great product and I ordered mine Wednesday. Let's see, group buy or great protection for my headlights? Hmmmmm. That, my friends, is an easy one.

That my friends is why we get no group buys.:slant:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Sorry guy's but this is for the newbie!:bump:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Already have my smoked colored ones on my FJ. They look sharp on the Black Diamond with the blacked out grill.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Spacemanspiff said:
Already have my smoked colored ones on my FJ. They look sharp on the Black Diamond with the blacked out grill.
Where's the PICS???? I wanna see!!!!:)
(you lucky you got the smoked one's, he almost didn't make them!):jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
$60 bucks for some molded acrylic plastic and some velcro seems a little steep to me. These should be more like $24.95 or something.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
gsgmac said:
$60 bucks for some molded acrylic plastic and some velcro seems a little steep to me. These should be more like $24.95 or something.
I agree that the price is a little high, but I bought a pair and already installed them. I am very glad that I did. The very next day they saved me from having to replace a headlight because of a rock that was tossed up by a semi.:roller:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts