Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see you back in your easy chair. Hope you had a good time.

Just not the same without the Dragon keeping us in line..:cheers:

:bandit:

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Oh boy do ya! Kim kept everyone in line in your absence :D Welcome Back, Long! (Long - Mandarin for Dragon).
Speaking of Mandarin, my daughter decided to take it instead of Spanish. She signed up for it last week. 10th grade and taking Mandirin, heck I could barely pass English back then, lol.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
If she needs help, there are a few here that are native speakers of Mandarin....I'm just a college Mandarin speaker....but man, does it come in handy sometimes! Congrats on her taking it.....it's hard, but VERY rewarding.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ya know Ive had the pleasure of meeting Dragon on multiple occasions and I swear I thought he was taller... and less green. :wave:

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Ya know Ive had the pleasure of meeting Dragon on multiple occasions and I swear I thought he was taller... and less green. :wave:
Well, you know what they say - Pictures and TV add 10 pounds. Nothing a little reptilian Stairmaster and some Merle Norman wouldn't help. :lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Happy to hear that you are "back in the saddle again". I'm having a rough time comprehending the excellece of the adventure you are returning from. Next year, I will figure it out. How'z the Fuzz'n?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Uhh...nothing happened while you were gone Bill. Nothing at all. :worried:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Speaking of Mandarin, my daughter decided to take it instead of Spanish. She signed up for it last week. 10th grade and taking Mandirin, heck I could barely pass English back then, lol.
:lol: You could barely pass English NOW! ;)

(I'm kidding. You actually spell/punctuate well. And since there's a chance you'll be moving a few hundred miles closer to me, well, this is preemptive.)

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
Uhh...nothing happened while you were gone Bill. Nothing at all. :worried:
Oh really now??? :flame:

Paid for by Friends of Munkay for President '08

Mike :rocker:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Oh good Lord....I'll be glad when this election is over! :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts